Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Installation error

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are trying to install the Business Content in our development BW system which is SAP_BW 740 SP12 along with ANAXSA 300_731 SP1 and OPMFND 300_731 SP1.

On using the SSA_HELPER_PROGRAM with variant CONTENT_INSTALLATION, the program ends successfully. But the job log shows that ´Version A of Infoprovider 0ASA_C01 does not exist´(along with all other InfoProviders and also InfoObjects 0XSADOCID contains errors (with all other InfoObjects). The dataflow is visible but everything is inactive.

When I try to install a single InfoObject like 0XSARDOCID, it gives errors in 'Activation of Dictionary Objects´ like 'Search Help is not available' or 'No Active Nametab for /BI0/HXAECLASS'.

Please let us know if anyone has faced such issues before and if it has something to do with the installation of ANAXSA component.

Regards,

Abhishek Rajan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The installation error was resolved. SAP checked and informed us that there are many inconsistent table entries in the DB which are not present in the Dictionary and hence stopping any activation.

It was found by running following SQL:

SELECT "TABLE_NAME" FROM "M_CS_TABLES"

WHERE table_name like '/BI0/%' and schema_name = 'SAPCTA'

and not exists ( select tabname from dd02l where tabname =

"M_CS_TABLES".table_name and as4local = 'A' )

Once these tables were cleared using FM DB_DROP_TABLE, all activation was completed successfully.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You have selected incompatible components.

I would suggest you avoid the old version you have planned to install.

All the recent information on installs is available in this note and corresponding off shoots.

2154970 - SAP SPM Installation Review

Kind Regards,

John Harris

Senior Support Engineer, SAP Product Support,

SAP North America, Inc.

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Thank you for the quick response.

I am checking now with my technical team on the installation of the compatible components and will update once it is resolved.

Regards,

Abhishek Rajan.

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Our BASIS team was able to install the components as mentioned in the Note 2155814. It is currently on SAP_BW 740 SP12, ANAXSA 300_731 SP03, OPMFND 300_731 SP03.

I try to install the content again using SSA_HELPER_PROGRAM, but the behavior is the same as earlier. The job log shows that InfoProvider does not exist.

Also, when I try to install any object using the BI Content activation, it gives the same error with activation of dictionary objects.

Please check and let me know if there is any standard fix for this or am I missing any important step

Regards,

Abhishek.

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please let me know if anyone has any insight into the issue we are facing with the installation of the BI Content for SPM in BW on HANA 7.4 system.

Regards,

Abhishek.