SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources not appearing in the planning workbook (CPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when i open the monthly planning workbook I can see the structure elements but when I select an element to start planning I cannot see resource type and resources. Please share if anyone has experienced the similar issue.

Thanks

Atif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your input. Actual issue was broken workbook therefore had to use a different one as alternate.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Complete all of the Plan Scenario config.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are referring work force planning CMP2 then you have to create wfp profile with appropriate parameter then try to book hours for that resource.

resource master data in by mini HR master.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check all relevant CPM configurations  -  Resource Type assignments

If you can share some screenshots we can answer specifically to the issue.

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your input. Actual issue was broken workbook therefore had to use a different one as alternate.

0 Kudos

What workbook were you trying to use?

0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I was trying to use monthly planning (with selection option) and now using planning for quantity, cost and revenue (monthly)

Thansk

Atif

0 Kudos

The workbooks that have "with selection option" are the newer ones and have a much better layout.

In that workbook you have to select a Structure element and a Resource Type to be able to enter data on a row.

0 Kudos

I agree with you but unfortunately it isn't working for me now. Therefore, as a workaround I started using older one.

KR

Atif

0 Kudos

Try reinstalling the workbook.  I haven't had trouble switching between the delivered workbooks.

0 Kudos

I believe some workbooks don't work if PICM component is not activated. Ideally they should work, but I think the PICM and CPD is not separated clearly at a technical level as they should have been.