cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas flavor is not loading

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Personas 3.0 and it's in initial phase, trying to create the flavors for custom Z transaction code.

Just added texts for standard buttons like Execute, Get Variant and Save Variant next to their icons as show below.

The output of the program is ALV report. In the ALV tool buttons also I changed with same way as below.

Upon the results, user select one of rows and click on the button (Enter Time) to go to CAT2 standard traction code.

For Z transaction I created Theme1 and Flavor1 (This is for initial selection screen and ALV output screen for Z transaction code),

then I created one more Flavor2 for CAT2 transaction to do standard buttons looks change.

The Theme1, Flavor1 and Flavor2 are assigned to role  /PERSONAS/CONSUMER_ROLE.

Here is my issue. When I try to access the Zt.code through the SAP Fiori tile , the personas changes are showing correctly for Z. transaction code and ALV output.

Once the I selected the row from the ALV output and tried to enter the timesheet (which leads to CAT2 screen)  the personas changes (created by Flavor2) are not loading immediately,

after I do some actions on  the screen (Scrolling, picking F4 help...) personas changes are loading and showing correctly.

I tried to add these personas changes under 'Flavor1' but it didn't allow me, so I created another flavor called 'Flavor2' for CAT2 t.code.

Please let me know if anyone knows the solution. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Nag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAP Fiori to User Interface Technology

as the more appropriate community for this topic.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG