cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find 410_740_RF at the marketplace

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are unable to find 410_740_RF at the marketplace, although SUM is asking for the same.

Any other way to download it ?

Regards

Dhiraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhiraj.

I've split your question out as a new question.  It wasn't clear if you were working with the original poster of the question, but that discussion was almost a year old!

The ABAP Add-ins are part of the software download package for the VSN modules on the SAP Service Marketplace.  However the latest version is now 4.3 not 4.1 so that's the version you can download from the marketplace.  If you are carrying out a new implementation then you should consider using 4.3.  If it is something like a migration then whilst 4.3's ABAP add-on should be backwards compatible you are effectively maintaining parity and minimising some small(?) risks by opting for the 4.1 version.

If you do not have a backup copy of the 4.1 ABAP add-on from a previous installation (BTW, don't forget to consider the other back-end aspect -> the transport package) then you should raise an OSS under XX-PART-NKS-VSN to request a copy.  I would suggest you provide them with the details of exactly which product(s) and product version(s) you are working with.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your response, We are getting an error in SUM during our EHP upgrade where it is  asking for NAKISA version 4.1, which is currently not available at the marketplace.

Is it possible to get one, only by raising an OSS ? Is there any other way ?

Regards

Dhiraj

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My previous statement stands unless you're in a Nakisa partner organisation and have access to login to the Nakisa partner portal and access the product archives ... but from your question I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen !

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem.  If that suitably covers your question please mark it as answered.

Answers (0)