Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't able get Standard Phrase sets in Quality System

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cant able to get standard phrase sets in my Quality system after following this steps also.

SPRO is done Generate standard Phrases, back ground job was run. in log it is showing that 0 phrase sets created.

i check in se38 also with a program it is also showing the same results. i checked in ESTPJ table also no data is there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got solution with the Note 0001106041,

Deleted in consistence records.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi followed same process there,

But i can't see the standard phrase sets i see only 327 phrase but in my dev i have 1200 phrase sets.

So, i can able to do CGAB because standard phrase are not present.

Former Member

Hi Satya,

Please follow SAP note# 1106041, which resolves the issue of Standard phrase set generation.

An ABAP developer needs to create a custom report "Z_TCG66_ESTPS_CHECK" by copying the code lines which are provided by SAP as text attachment here. You can then run this report as suggested by SAP to generate the EHS standard phrase sets. The created TR for this report program needs to be transported to all the clients in case you encounter the same issue in other clients.

Regards,

Pavan

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ralph,

I need standard phrase set im not going to create it.

im not getting standard phrase set in CG1B, if i get those il do match after i got that data.

Thks

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

only for safety reason: can you show e.g. current set up of property like "density" and charcateristic set up there?

May be check best pratise document as:

EH&S Basics (850)

Building Block Configuration Guide

E.g. may be check as well: https://scn.sap.com/thread/3399960

and e.g. EHS - value assignment types | SCN

C.B.

Important is content of tabel TCG66. E.g. please shwo contetn for characteristic e.g. "method" as part of density

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

Thanks for quick reply,

Class & Characteristics set up, i just need standard phrase set to import phrases, as i cant able to get standard phrase sets i cant able to import phrases with phrase set assignment.

if i get standard phrase sets then i will import property tree also  ;

So, please guide how to get that standard phrase set. After that only i can able to generate the report.

Thanks

Satya

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Please follow these steps:

1. Run CGCZ with flag "Match up ValAss type and char."
  2. Create the phrase sets
  3. Assign the phrase sets to the characteristics
  4. Run CGCZ with flag "Activate phrasing of characteristics"
  5. Run CGCZ with flag "generate symbols"

Ralph

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

if you state "SPRO" is done: does that mean: you have checked that STANDARD tree is available? (and any EHS class/characteristic)?

As long as the "characteristics" are not set up correct: I believe report will not run.

Check tables TCg11 etc. (as shown in the report); if needed: do debug of the report so that you cann see how the report is acting and at which place the report does not retrieve data so that no phrase set could be generated

C.B.

0 Kudos

Can u provide me the program to create phrase set using bapi_bus1091_create