cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiprovider refers obsolete object and not activating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to activate standard BI content: multiprovider PIO/AB_MP02 it refers ADSO /IMO/SD_D52,

but since this version of BI content names have been changed and now this ADSO name is /IMO/D_SD52

This does not allow me to activate this Multiprovider as part of BI content.

Please suggest - what can be done in this case?

Can BI content be modified before installation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you working on a BW on HANA system?

aDSOs are only available in BW on HANA and as a consequence, the related BI Content cannot be used for BW on anyDB.

If your BW system is on HANA, please review SAP Note 2257232 - Do not activate Business Function /IMO/BW_CONTENT. You should activate Business Function /IMO/BWCONTENT after importing one of the below mentioned support packages as soon as the are available:

BI_CONT 7.37 SP16
BI_CONT 7.47 SP16
BI_CONT 7.57 SP9

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for advice. However our Basis refuses to install any  support packages.

Yes BW is on HANA.

I decided not to use this obsolete Multiproviders and think new IMO content will be enough.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yaroslav,

May I know the version of the system you are using.

See if the new ADSO available in the system needs to be installed and activated first so that you will be able to activate your MP.

Kindly check whether you are able to view all the ADSO's available in the system under the ADSO tab of the multiprovider. All the available objects would be displayed only if the multiprovider is in change mode. Once after that, try to locate the old as well as the new ADSO /IMO/D_SD52 and ensure that the check box is unchecked for the old DSO.

Regards,

Vinoth V

former_member251664
Participant
0 Kudos

First install Multiprovider and activate it.