SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Container in Dunning End Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to stop Information container entries from being created during Dunning End Run?

I have set Information container for Dunning Level 3 and it works fine but additionally it creates entries during Dunning End Run.

I know this is a standard SAP behaviour but is there any Event or Configuration where I can stop this entry being created.

This is for SAP FS-CD.

Best Regards,

Chandan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

In the IMG Activity, Dunning: Specifications for Changes to Dunning Procedure/Dun, you define which combination of dunning procedures and dunning levels needs to be reached for the system to send a message to the information container. This combination also indirectly controls whether the system is to send a message to the information container about the ending or reinstatement of a dunning procedure. Example: Customizing contains an entry for the combination "dunning procedure key 10 and dunning level 3". For a running dunning procedure with dunning procedure key 10, which reaches dunning level 3, the system sends a message to the information container. If the dunning notice is ended or reinstated after dunning level 3 is reached, the system then uses the Customizing setting to recognize that a message has already been sent to the information container to say that dunning level 3 has been reached. The system then sends another message about the ending or reinstatement of the dunning procedure to the information container.

You can control the creation of info contianer, by copying the class 'CL_FSCD_INFCO_TYPE_V001', and reimplement the method 'IF_FKK_INFCO_TYPE~CHECK_REQUIREMENTS'. You need to thru the exception EX_NOT_FULFILLED if the Info Cat. V001: Process is '2'.

CASE ls_all-process.

when mc_process_proc_ended.

ex_not_fulfilled = 'X'.

ENDCASE.

Please award points if it helps.

Thanks,

Selva

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I am not sure of the requirements and could not get much from what you have mentioned. Anyways let me try and help you out. Maybe you can set correspondence lock during end dunning run activities with a Z FM. You can check out event 350 as well.

Usually after end dunning, all the blocks/ locks ( dunning as well as correspondence locks) are removed on account of payment received / balance is cleared, or on account of write off. But in your case it seems to be a bit different.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

In the IMG Activity, Dunning: Specifications for Changes to Dunning Procedure/Dun, you define which combination of dunning procedures and dunning levels needs to be reached for the system to send a message to the information container. This combination also indirectly controls whether the system is to send a message to the information container about the ending or reinstatement of a dunning procedure. Example: Customizing contains an entry for the combination "dunning procedure key 10 and dunning level 3". For a running dunning procedure with dunning procedure key 10, which reaches dunning level 3, the system sends a message to the information container. If the dunning notice is ended or reinstated after dunning level 3 is reached, the system then uses the Customizing setting to recognize that a message has already been sent to the information container to say that dunning level 3 has been reached. The system then sends another message about the ending or reinstatement of the dunning procedure to the information container.

You can control the creation of info contianer, by copying the class 'CL_FSCD_INFCO_TYPE_V001', and reimplement the method 'IF_FKK_INFCO_TYPE~CHECK_REQUIREMENTS'. You need to thru the exception EX_NOT_FULFILLED if the Info Cat. V001: Process is '2'.

CASE ls_all-process.

when mc_process_proc_ended.

ex_not_fulfilled = 'X'.

ENDCASE.

Please award points if it helps.

Thanks,

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is solved by communication. Preventing creation of Info container entries can be done in many ways, but stopping it, is not the correct approach is what I decided. So the downstream system, in my case it was FS-PM, agreed to handle it accordingly.

But it is good to know the ways to stop creating info container entries and Selva has mentioned one such way out of other options.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Chandan