SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between SAP CML and IS-Banking Loans Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In my company want to implement a loans solution, our core business is not banking, we are a retail company, but intercompanies will manage some loans, maybe 60 per month. I could not find enough information about CML and Loans Mangement that help me to undertand the differences between these products. Can you clarify me this please?

If you can provide some material (PDF) it will be great.

Thank you and regards,

AR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliver_wiebracht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

as a non-bank with low volume in loans CML is your way to go. It is faster and easier to implement. The difference to Loans on Banking Services are less from a functinal point of view than in the solution architecture, technical architecture and business scope.

Best regards,

Oliver

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member357303
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the is loans management on ERP (suite edition)  and loans on platform (banking services)

FS-CML is the suite edition

Loans Management (FS CML) - SAP Library

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your answer and provide a link

Regards,

AR

oliver_wiebracht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

as a non-bank with low volume in loans CML is your way to go. It is faster and easier to implement. The difference to Loans on Banking Services are less from a functinal point of view than in the solution architecture, technical architecture and business scope.

Best regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Thank you very much for your answer. Do you know if this solutions helpme with loans between intercompanies?

Please if you can provide some course o information to validate technical and functional settings will be great.

Regards,

AR

JoeBox
Explorer
0 Kudos

You should definitely go with FS-CML. You can also manage intercompany loans with CML.

Loans Management from SAP blanking services is designed for tier 1 banks. CML is the recommended solution for the majority of banks and financial institutions.