cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value for SFC worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

when trying to change the maximum number of rows in the list maintenance for the worklist SFC_ACTIVE_TOUCH I am getting the following information "Maximum row limit exceeded the default value of 100 for this list".

Does someone of you know where to change this default value?

Base 15.0.3.23

Thanks in advance,

Nico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

Do you have actual problem with that row limit in POD?

Once it is just an information message, I believe it would not cause any issue, and that value is a hard-coded one just in case of zero value. It seems to be a result of SAP Note 1805824. So, I believe, once you set a non-zero value in list Maintenance, it will be taken into account instead of the default 100.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

And it looks as if the value of 100 for that limit appeared with SAP Note 2007244.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

thanks for your answers. I tried in a quick test to display more than 100 SFCs in the work list but the browse work list for the selection of the SFCs also only allows to display only 100 SFCs.

Regards,

Nico

0 Kudos

Nico,

I checked deeper, and you are right: 100 overrides the user's limit value for all lists except the ones of ASSEMBLE type which user predefined value of 500. Both are hardcoded.

Regards,

Sergiy

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the default value in System Set up Maintenance and the maximum rows in list maintenance?

Thanks

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

yes I checked the system set up maintenance but could not find a setting to change the default value for this.

In the list maintenance I changed the maximum number of rows to 200. At this point I am getting the described information message "Maximum row limit exceeded the default value of 100 for this list".

Nico

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

set it to 0

Thanks

Steve