Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Roadmap to support EM in S/4 HANA

Affan_alavi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know if or when SAP EM add-on will be supported as part of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management?

I cannot find any reference to EM in the 1511 release of the product. We have some customers who have EM running as an add-on in their traditional SAP ECC environment, but want to transition to S/4 HANA.

Regards,

Affan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Affan,

My projects have done as a separate instance of SAP HANA on SAP EM.  Please find below SAP OSS notes. You can create OSS message and check with SAP.

1778607 - SAP HANA Live for SAP Business Suite

SAP Note 1931303 and 1918524 for installing SAP HANA ANALYTICS FOR EM 1.0

SAP Event Management, Hardware Sizing and Its Features.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Affan_alavi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi & Steffen.

I guess moving EM out of the ERP system is the only alternative for customers who are interested in upgrading their ERP system.

@Steffen: I couldn't find your email ID to communicate directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Affan,

I would suggest most of the time to have SAP EM as a separate system (if server affordable by client) instead of adding as an addon.

You should be followed by Steffen then only you can send an email.

To send an email, go top right and you can see Actions. 

Click and you can see "Send Direct Message".  Click and enter Steffen full name and see whether you able to send a direct message.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Affan,

currently there are no plans to my knowledge to integrate EM into S/4.

The Application Interface is available in S/4 i.e. you can integrate it with an external EM system.

Please send me an email with more information then i can find out how the process is for customers using EM as an ERP Add-On.

Best regards,

Steffen