cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Process Browser List for FPM based HCM Process & Forms by adding new column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We've setup the process browser for FPM based HCM Process & Forms using the application "ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP" and it's corresponding configuration "ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP_CFG". It is working fine and showing the process list as per the search criteria.

But the list doesn't contains a column which states about the form is currently pending with which workflow approver. I've tried to add this column by navigating to the configuration "ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP-> ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP_CFG-> ASR_PROC_BROWSER_CMP_CFG-> ASR_FPM_BCONTEXT_LIST" and creating an enhancement in the configuration "ASR_FPM_BCONTEXT_LIST". This configuration contains a feeder class "CL_HRASR00_PROC_BROWSER_SLIST" in which method "IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DEFINITION" will define the list of fields to be available for designing the list of columns for showing the process list. This class uses the structure "HRASR_S_RESULTLIST" for displaying the columns in the list in which I've added my required field and in the "IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DEFINITION" method wrote the code to make these new field available for adding the column to the list table.

In the configuration "ASR_FPM_BCONTEXT_LIST" I've added the custom field and activate all the components. When I execute the process browser application after the changes are made and activated, newly added column is not appearing in the list table. Even I've tried in the "GET_DATA" method of the class "CL_HRASR00_PROC_BROWSER_SLIST" has a changing parameter "CT_FIELD_USAGE" in which I tried adding the new field explicitly but ended with no luck.

Is adding the field in the column list of "ASR_FPM_BCONTEXT_LIST" is not enough? or any other place available for customization where I need to choose the list of columns for displaying in the table?. Could any one please help / suggest me where I am going wrong. Thanks.

Br,

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Tammie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Have you tried customizing the Component Configuration?

Editing UIBB Components in an Application - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Library at: http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/57/0b2e26971b48e5954c88baa6fd8cfd/frameset.htm

Regards,
Tammie