cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create SAP C4C new Ticket from HCP

Former Member

Dear All,

I am trying to create Fiori application for "Service Ticket" over HANA Cloud Portal for my SAP Cloud for Customer. I have created one destination and created one simple application "SAP Fiori Master Details Application" for this I have taken standard SAP Cloud for Customer OData service " c4codata" as you can see below.

Now I am able to see my ticket details in my created application.

Now I trying to create a new application for creating a new Tickets directly through Fiori application and i have taken same OData "c4codata"

There are multiple Fiori Application are available in HCP , I have taken "CRUD Master-Details Application" for this and created one application

But the issue is when I am going to create a new ticket am getting technical error, But I am able to update any exiting ticket.

Which OData i have to select for creating a New Ticket and,which Fiori application is fit for this?

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Kannaujiya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I am having a similar requirement of Integrating HCP and C4C .

Requirement: Creating a Site for Sales Person to handle the sales processes like  creation, updating and deletion of  Accounts,Contacts,Opportunities and Leads etc from HCP .

Kindly provide me details regarding the OData Services which I need to consume for displaying these Sales data  in HCP and also for Creating new set of data in C4C via HCP as like your case of creating service ticket from HCP.

I hope your Service Ticket Creation would be working fine now ,if possible provide me the steps which you have followed to complete this scenario.It will be really helpful for me.

Please also share your valuable inputs ,since am very new to SAP HCP module.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navin

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

It seems like the generated "Create" form contains arbitrary properties. From my experience the minimal set of attributes required for creating a new ticket is this: (attribute ids - possible values)

1.  CustomerID:"1000497"

2.  DataOriginTypeCode:"4"

3.  Latitude:""

4.  Longitude:""

5.  Name:"Service Request title"

6.  ProductID:"P200010"

7.  ServiceIssueCategoryID:"AS"

8.  ServicePriorityCode:"3"

For more information you can take a look at the following documentation created by the Cloud for Service colleagues on git: GitHub - SAP/C4CODATAAPIDEVGUIDE: The SAP Cloud for Customer OData API Developer’s Guide complements...

Regards,

Ido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ifat and Ido.

I have Created one Fiori CRUD Master application.

Now I am able to update any existing ticket through my fiori application.

But when I am going to create a new ticket am getting error.

also am getting error message in my browser developer tab.

why these errors are coming ?

Please Help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Kannaujiya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I am facing the similar issue as you have mentioned. Please share the solutions if you have resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

, can you share some examples with Manoj? Thanks.