cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoObject PS_POSID does not exist in version A (R7245)

msoto1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are using the datasource 4R_PS_POSID_0000_HIER for loading a custom hierarchy from PS Module the data is ok in the PSA but when we execute the DTP we got the following error.

InfoObject PS_POSID does not exist in version A

Message No. R7245

'  ' is not a valid InfoObject name

Message No. RH615

We are in BW on HANA 7.4 SP12

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

It might be that the mapping of DataSource fields to InfoObjects in the Transformation is not OK. I advice to check all rules and share screenshots if you are in doubt.

In my opinion the hierarchy framework is quite rigid although greatly enhanced in BW 7.3. You can use 7.0 data staging technology with Transformations and DTPs. In the Transformation there are some new hierarchy rule types and on top of that, you can even write routines. However, in some cases the Business Content (BCT) Characteristics are hard-coded by SAP.

Most of the mapping is done automatically. If you have a look at your PSA data, then you will normally see what you have to do and whether or not to write a tiny routine (e.g. to map to another InfoObject).

There are basically 2 cases to determine the Hierarchy Characteristics:

• FIELDNAME is available in hierarchy structure (e.g. G/L account number);
  • Only IOBJNM is available in hierarchy structure (e.g. Material Hierarchy).

In the first case, you can use the transformation rule type Derive Hierarchy Characteristic. In the second case, you can use the transformation rule type Hierarchy Split for NODENAME and a simple ABAP coding for the InfoObject. You have to program any replacement of BCT InfoObjects (e.g. 0MATERIAL by RMATERIAL). You can check the PSA data of segment Hierarchy Nodes to determine all BCT InfoObjects to be replaced.

More information can be found in the following blog The new SAP NetWeaver BW 7.30 hierarchy framework. Also you can refer to SAP Help:

Best regards,

Sander

msoto1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I was checking the check availability button on DTP and show me that this target is not supported by HANA.

Also this is the transformation.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

You can disregard the check button for SAP HANA execution since it is not mandatory to use it. You can just leave the checkbox initial.

You have to be aware that a Hierarchy Transformation consists of various segments. You should check and complete all segments. Many rules will be proposed automatically.

Pay special attention to the segment Hierarchy Node. Here you have to determine which rules are needed. Please refer to the information and SAP Help links which I provided in my previous reply.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

for wbs element  we have a conversion exit that actually convert ps_pnp_pnr field  to ps_posid.

which is both wbs element but in different format . so that you have to check your transformation rule

and their data in these fields.

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to activate the info object or try using some other object and check.

Else you can do settings in your DTP to update only valid records and set request to green and check if it loads the data.

It will give you the idea if it is failing due to some invalid records or some other reason.

Thanks,

Rashi

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any blank data for this info object?

If ye then try to exclude those blank records while loading and try to reload it.

Thanks,

Bhavin vyas