cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapinst.exe is not available in NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mates..!

I am learner and student I downloaded SCN - SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version

but sapint.exe (installer) is not available in downloaded pack.

kindly could any body guide me to install the NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version on my local laptop for learn by doing

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your downloaded files is not complete. It must contain Installation Master folder. You can follow the below link for installation, Thetre will be two rar files you have to extract both.

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes JITHIN I download both rar files in part 1 and part 2 extract them and then trying to install via part 1 but unfortunately not finding the desire installer.

Regards

Mehar

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check AutoRun.

BR

Atul

former_member186228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the total size of the rar files.

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Atul I read that v.first but not found

ICON=favicon.ico

StartPage=start.htm

files in downloaded dir

Regards

Mehar

former_member186228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of extracting just double click the rar file it will open in winrar application. Then check whether the folder is present or not.

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for installation guide

yes I done same various times and download the rar files 2 times as well but the issue is same

might its not downloading properly

Regards

Meharzada

former_member186228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please read the blog carefully. There it is  mentioned below lines,

From the day SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version is available for download I checked many thread in Forum Software Downloads about the problems most of the friends are facing.

Most of the problems are related to download setup files, Size of the setup files, Error while unzip setup files and Installation. I have Successfully install after downloading and going to share my experience with you friends, hope this will solve out most of those issues and confusions.

First of all I suggest you to Install it inside a Virtual Machine for downloading Virtual Machine Software, Creating your Virtual Machine Installing Operating System and getting ready your Virtual Machine for Setup Check my below Blog.

Try to download files from the link which mentioned in that blog,

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jithin,

I have download and try to install the Application server three times but the issue is still standing I am spending my time to downloading it but in final out come the part1 rar file come with out setup files like sapinta.exe or setups

kindly could you help me to resolve the issue and download

Regards

Meharzada

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Atul, I did not found the setupall

attaching  the dir screen short that I downloaded for Application server.

Regards