cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up customs offices in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can anyone provide steps to upload customs offices currently we are doing for Germany USA and Swiss we have XML files provided.

we need steps to upload.

Thanks

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Take a look at Transaction  /SAPSLL/CUOFF_UPL_PR.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply,

Do we need to setup customs office as a new business partner after we upload customs offices.

please let us know?

Thanks,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

One more point to add

We have downloaded customs office files from Download the IE931 and IE932 messages

we have received a message in upload log "Incorrect data from file for upload of customs offices"

Is the file we have downloaded is from customs website has error there are some previous uploads without errors from same website.

please suggest.

Thanks

Swathi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Uploading the file automatically creates each Customs Office as a Business Partner in GTS.

I haven't tried downloading / uploading the EU Offices for a long time (several years), but it worked first time when I last tried.

Maybe other readers have more recent experience?

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

we use the transaction /SAPSLL/CUOFF_UPL_PR too and it works well. I add the selction screen

maybe it could be helpful. As fare as I know you only must load the IE931 data in your system. After that you must check the Office Number for Partner.  Use transaction /SAPSLL/BP_MAIN_DNR - Maintain Customs Office Numbers and make sure that all your Business Partner Numbers has an Office Number.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thankyou very much for your detailed explanation, I have done the step you have given and  uploaded the file provided on customs website and there is a  result file that has been created  on my system. Let me know if there is anything to be done with the same.

Best Regards

Swathi