cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the SAP Best Practice Import into a project (Solman 7.2)

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi To all,

After I successfully implemented SAP note SAP Note 2194123, but still I do not have possibility to download complete SAP best practice.  During My download I was able to download part of the Best Practice. After fetching  SAP Best Practice from rapid.sap.com i got the error like is presented in the below picture.

In the Solution Documentation all processes  are  fetched from the rapid.sap.com ,

but when I assign  this solution to the my project I expect to have all tasks available and from the SAP Best practice but this is not the case. Results are presented in the below picture.

In the associated solution you should have project link (picture above )in our case project "Best Practice " should be listed, but this is not the case!!!!

According to the note  2194123 I created all necessary steps and when I do the connection test in SM59 I will got this error

Maybe this SM59 connection test is not  proper for the HTTP connections if not how is possible to test this type of connections?

My SM59 RFC connection is following :

When My S -user is logged into the rapid.sap.com I am able to see following menus

I do not know where is the problem either my s- user does not have proper rights on rapid.sap.com or  something else is missing   ?

Please advise

Thank you in advance for your effort.

Boris Milosevic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edit:

Please try to download the S/4HANA best practice.

I too could not get a project assigned for the Solman 7.2 best practices as it isn't an implementation project, it is simply best practice content (BPMN Diagrams, Processes etc..)

Hi Boris,

Have you completed the setup for PPM?

It doesn't take long.

In the template user creation there is an error in the role assignment - follow this note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2283760

I did get a few errors,  so let me know if you run into any when setting it up.

BR

Andy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello,

you have to download the certificates directly from the pages rapid.sap.com and support.sap.com. Right mouse-click on the URL or the lock before the URL in your browser, -> Details -> View Certificate -> Tab Details -> Copy to file...

Then upload the file in your SolMan TA strust -> SSL Client (Standard)

Best Regards

Thomas

wenjie_he
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I had created a incident for this issue.The reply of SAP is

"The 404 error in OCDAPIS is normal, we have same in our internal

systems. You can ignore this"

"we have already reprorted this to the back office. This will be fixed

with SP3."

I suggest to apply the latest sp,because the bug of solman7.2 is  very much.

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wenjie,

Ok, OCDAPIS 404 error is normal, bug  - SAP will fix it in the SP03,  - but my  problem is with the assignment of a Solution to a project .

I expect to get list of available tasks in the left site project structure in the Project Elements when I make connection btw Project and Solution which already has SAP Best practice imported.!!

Does SAP knows about this bug as well ??? Im running Solman 7.2 SP1

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hello Boris,

please try the following:

1. Check note 1835164 - No customer numbers maintained in view V_AISAPCUSTNOS

2. Check if these parameters are in your instance profile:

icm/server_port_0 PROT=HTTP,PORT=8000,TIMEOUT=600,PROCTIMEOUT=600
icm/server_port_1 PROT=HTTPS,PORT=44300,PROCTIMEOUT=6000,TIMEOUT=600

3. Fill out the proxy options in both rfcs

3a. RFC 'OCDSTORE' should also have a certificate for support.sap.com

-> Active Security Options and add a certifcate for support.sap.com in TA STRUST - SSL Client

4. To allow proxy connections we also had to add the below parameters to /etc/sysconfig/proxy on OS level

proxy_enabled="yes"

http_proxy="<your proxy:<your port>"

https_proxy="<your proxy:<your port>"

ftp_proxy="<your proxy:<your port>"

Good luck!!

Regards

Thomas

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

we are not using proxy in our company to go to internet.

Do I really have to have proxy up and running in order to get this content from the rapid.sap.com.?

Also I manualy added customer number to the V_AISAPCUSTNOS table , jobs are not possible to run because we do not have SAP_OSS connection.

2. We have following parameters in profile 

icm/server_port_0 PROT=HTTP,PORT=5000,TIMEOUT=5000,PROCTIMEOUT=5000

icm/server_port_1 PROT=HTTPS,PORT=44300,PROCTIMEOUT=5000,TIMEOUT=5000

3a. For the OCDSTORE

in the strust transaction I added support.sap.com certificate and in SM59 OCDSTORE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas, Boris,

We are stuck with the same problem related to import of best practices. While following the SAP Note

2194123, we are not able to find the certificate for rapid.sap.com and support.sap.com. Can you please the path.

Thank you.

- Tarun