Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Platform Support Tool Issue: Patch history report not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Platform Support Tool Version 2.02

Installed SAP Host Agent: see hostagent_version.txt

Having a vanilla system with BI 4.1 SP7

Created Lanscape configuration. See xml file from data dir?

Unable to gather information using Administrator account -> see the last entries inside the log.Attached as txt because zip or glf are not allowed.

I an also unable to create this report from other machines. Unfortunately on this machine the host agent 721 ist installed

PS: Using the Support Tool to create this issue I am unable to use the clipboard to paste information inside this window

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Toby_Johnston
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for reporting the problem.  Both the 7.20 and 7.21 agents should work ok for the Patch History.

Did you copy the operations.d folder from the BIPST client to the server where the Host Agent is running?  Refer to this step:

Configure the SAP Host Agent for BIPST

Let me know.

Thanks

Toby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Toby,

thx for your swift repsone.

Honestly I didn't perform the described steps in the first place.

The 'Patch History' Report still does not work. I tested it with 3 environments.

Maybe a small hint. I didn't check it before. I could gather the  'Hardware summary' report for those environments. So SAPosCol should be working.

Also on one or two of those environment I also could retrieve data with the build in monitoring form BI 4.1.

Greets

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copied the folder 'operations.d' under 'C:\Program Files\SAP\hostctrl\exe' and now the Patch History Reports works perfect!

Answers (0)