Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sum 16 starting error in SAP HANA S/4 1511 CORE

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed SAP HANA S/4 1511 CORE (Back end server) on Linux SUSE Power PPE 64-bit with SAP_BASIS version as 750. and SP is 00. I am in process of update the SP using SUM16. But when I am executing command ./STARTUP confighostagent <SID> and log in in chrome with user id <SID>adm and its password, it is giving error as below :

Internal Server Error

Operation [id=8676251155141EE5BEDCF9ABA942DF8B] terminated with errors : 127 (null)

I have upgraded the hostagent 7.21 to patch 12. But still getting the above error.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks,

Sarang.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarang,

We faced the same issue, using SP 13 of SAP Host Agent, released today. Uncompressing again SUM resolved it.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I am in SP 13 still facing the same issue. could you please help me on this.

Appreciate your help.

0 Kudos

Navakanth

In our case the issue first appeared when we tried to run SUM from a NFS mount. After moving to a local folder we resolved the issue deleting the SUM folder and decompressing it again. I think that in the movement we lost some permissions and that caused the problem.

After resolving that, we faced another issue in which the first screen appears but never loads the interface. That was resolved killing all java threads launched by SUM and restarting all the procedure.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your help, In my scenario I have downloaded Latest SUM 1.0 SP16 PL10 and extracted with
SIDADM and it solves my issue.

Thanks

G Navkanth

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I have done the same. I put aM 16 in local directory and uncarred it using user SIDADM. Before that I uncarred using root. But then there was no problem in execution until end.

Two things to be done while runnig SUM on Cluster env:

1) Place archives of SUM in local directory

2) Uncar SUM using the user SIDadm

Thanks,

Sarang.