cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call bpm async

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using nw ce 7.4 and need to built some bpm and the bpm willl be triger via web service from portal aplication. for performance we want to separate logic and split into multiple bpm so portal call main bpm and main bpm call other bpms async so they execute parallel (this needed for performance). we try do this using reference sub process but main bpm waits for sub process finish and this not good so main bpm take too long so now we have main bpm call other bpms. in main bpm we put automatic activity to call other bpm via web service but its not working.  we get error in main bpm like this

"Please check the configuration details from the NWA. You may have not assigned the Service Group to a Provider System, or the generation of the configuration has failed."

i check other posts with solution but links not working.  we need to know how to call other bpm async.  kindly suggest me detail steps i need to do in main bpm and also configuration needed.

- deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

basically you don't know how to do configuration for web service call

follow this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjSi6Lk9_jL...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks jun i am reading thru document and want to know if all that is necessary. i just want the main bpm to call other bpms async.  these other bpm are running in same bpm server so do i realy need to publish other bpm as service to service registry.can you suggest me overciew of steps needed