cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of RERAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am trying to reverse the postings made with RERAPP with the transaction RERAPPRV. When I first ran RERAPP, it seemed ok and a reversal document was generated. However when I check the conditions in the contract screen, and simulate them, I still see the conditions as posted despite there are reversal documents.

And when I try to run RERAPP again, no postings came because of the existing postings.

So does anyone have comments regarding this issue and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Emre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

Can you try below two transactions and update me, if your issue is resolved.

T-Code: RECDCGOL - Cash Flow Update: Contracts

T-Code: RECDCH - Cash Flow Update: Rental Objects

Remove Simulation and select force generation in the input parameter.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amare,

Unfortunately, that didn't help.

Regards,

Emre

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

could you please check if you have any BAdI implementations active during posting with RERAPP or reversal with RERAPPRV that contain a COMMIT WORK or ROLLBACK WORK statement. Such statements are not allowed because they might cause inconsistencies.

If this does not help to clarify the issue I would suggest to open an incident to SAP Support to find out the root cause for this inconsistency.

Regards, Franz

0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

Can you provide the screenshots of the contract condition in a simulated cash flow that you were trying to reverse as well as the given parameters in RERAPPRV?

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George

As you see, there are 2 posts for 05.03.2016.

However when I try to run rerapprv, no results come with the below parameters.

Regards,

Emre

0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

Could you try populating the Process ID parameter of RERAPPRV. You can get that detail through the Reference field of document header of the posted accounting document you want to reverse. Please refer to the screenshots below:

RERAPPRV:

Accounting document:

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I tried this many times before but it didn't help either

Regards,

Emre

0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

If I may ask, what is the posting date of the accounting document you were trying to reverse? Could you send a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

Please provide for us the EA-APPL component version (System->Status). There is a bunch of notes available if the cash flow was not changed/updated.

Can You attach also the screen from REISRADOCITEM for contract, select all items and display columns:

When You go into the reversed document there is button switch available?

There is correction program available reading viradocitem table and updating cash flow status on vicdcfpay/obj tables

KR,
Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrzej,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Below you may find the system status.

Also the item overview as follows,

When I go to the reversed document, there is no button as you have shown.

Kind regards,

Emre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,
The component is now quite updated I see.
I can not add the file in reply, start to follow me I will share with You the correction program in priv.

KR,

Andrzej