cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE error using CREMEAS when sending Vendor Master with Partner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

Hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Here is the issue.

I am creating 3 vendors (A, B and C) all together at the same time (a minute apart) with partners among themselves in one SAP instance (System 1)

e.g. for Vendor A

VN is A

PI is B

MN is C

OA is A

For Vendor B

VN is B

PI is B

MN is C

OA is A

For Vendor C

VN is C

PI is B

MN is C

OA is A

These changes get processed and a 3 CREMAS IDOC are generated for each of these vendors.

The CREMAS IDOC's looks like this.

E1LFA1M has Vendor A

E1LFM1M has the P.Org and underneath the P.Org I have

E1WYT3M has partner VN with LIFN2 = A

E1WYT3M has partner PI with LIFN2 = B

E1WYT3M has partner MN with LIFN2 = C

E1WYT3M has partner OA with LIFN2 = A

When I process the IDOC in another SAP instance (System 2), it is saying Vendor B and C does not exist.  While the error message info is true,

how do I get the IDOC to process to create these 3 Vendors (A,B and C) in System 2 and also partner within themselves exactly as how it is in System 1?

I would think it is normal and common to have different partners to the parent vendor. The only difference here is that I am creating all 3 Vendors almost at the same time and we have a 15 min batch job that processes the change pointers for CREMAS and it sends those IDOC's to system 2. I am hoping you can provide an easy fix or solution that will solve my problem. This problem is critical in the sense, most of our vendors are partnered to different Invoicing/Manufacturing and Ordering Address Vendors.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See the OSS note 178653 - Distributing related customers

Even it has customer in the description, the process of distributing vendors is not different and has exact the same issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for following up. We are doing it a little bit more automated manner - where we delay the partnering to the vendors. We create the vendors - partner to themselves. The change pointer jobs processes the Create Vendor changes and ALE's across to Inbound system. We simulataneously also run a partnering custom program that does an RFC to inbound system to see if main vendor has been created. If it has been, then we start the partnering and then the change pointer job kicks in the changes to inbound system. Thank you very much.

Ashvin

Answers (0)