cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1iSN: How to map BPFiscalTaxID under BP Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background:

Our MDM system send BusinessPartners with BPAddresses to B1 via EDI and I do mapping in the xsl style sheet in B1iSN.

And I also need to map “FederalTaxID”(MDM system sends this element under the BusinessPartners) to <BPFiscalTaxID>/<TaxId0>.

Question1:

I checked the note 1145532 - How to import tax information under BP Master Data,

I found that there is always an extra address line(Address Name is empty and Address Type=’B’) in the CRD7 table and seems only the Ship-To address have the value of TaxId0, do you know why?

Question2:

My intension is that, to copy all information we needs for <BPFiscalTaxID> from BPAddress and add a dummy line into <BPFiscalTaxID> which align with the CRD7 table.

And only map the TaxId0 to all “Ship-To” address. I am not sure if this approach is correct or not.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Are you trying to Add a BP Master record using DI API ???

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

using B1iSN via the xml interface of B1 and itis a part of DI-API

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you getting the error for Fedral Tax id ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

CRD7.TaxId0

Former Member
0 Kudos

More Input:

SAP Business One 9.1 PL08

First, let me show you a query result which comes from CRD1 and CRD7 table after I created a new BP with P.A.N. No.(TaxId0) on the B1 screen at the first time.

Question 1, I don’t why but there is always an additional line with empty “Address” on the top of the CRD7 table. what is it used for?

Issue, It works when I insert a new BP at the first time by this way, however, the problem now is that it doesn’t work if I update (add a new address) on an existing BP by using the xml interface of B1 this way. As a result, B1iSN got DI Error: (-223) Deleting rows not supported for object Fiscal IDs for BP Master Data

The out put after the XSLT like this below(DI API, using xml interface of B1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Normally the Tax Id  details loaded  with respect to BP  where it doesn't consider the address type.

Regards:

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

I don't think so, please see below,

SAP Business One DI API 9.1 - Objects Reference (910.150)  

BPFiscalTaxID Object 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh...I found that the AddressType is not contained in the schema B1.8.8_BusinessPartners.xsd, let me try to remove the AddresType from the BPFiscalTaxID

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately I have tried everything, but nothing's worked. B1iSN still get below response error if you intend to add an address for a business partner with existing addresses(Add New Data and Update Existing Data)

"com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: DI Error: (-223) Deleting rows not supported for object Fiscal IDs for BP Master Data"

Seems it is a bug of DI API, Anybody know about this, Shall I post a message to SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't received any feedback from SCN yet, now body knows about this?

let's make my question easy to understand,

according to the query result from the CRD7 table after I created a new BP with TaxId0 on the B1 screen , there is always an additional line with empty address name in the top of the CRD7 table, so my question is that, do I need to prepare a dummy line accordingly in the DTW template? and what is the top line in the CRD7 table it used for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Can you display the  XSL  do you use to load BP.

Regards:

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I post source code here? seems there are lack of feature to do so by using this ugly editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

U can share your screen shot of the XSL transform .

Regards:

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you know, the B1iMessage structure of the BusinessPartners like this below,

<BOM>

<BO>

<AdmInfo>

<QueryParams>

<BusinessPartners>

<BPAddresses>

<BPFiscalTaxID>

</BO>

</BOM>

As I mentioned earlier, In accordance with the CRD7 table, I manually added the first row.