Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM TREE GUIBB Master Column with dynamic fixed values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a GUIBB Type FPM_TREE_UIBB.

Now the requirement is to create a dynamic valuehelp for the master column. So that I can change the values at any roundtrip (maybe in the get_data Method, like i can do it for every other field by changing the field catalog.

Problem is, there is no entry in the field catalog for the master column.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks and BR,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,
I don't think this is possible. You might want to this is an extra column.

Kind regards,
Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick reply. This are bad news . No option?

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hmm .... what exactly is it that you want to realize? Maybe do you a screenshot along with a detailed description?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two tabs in a FPM-Application. In the first one, the user can maintain some Purchasing Organizations. In the second one, the user can maintain Partner Roles for maintained POs. The Roles-Tab is a FPM_TREE_UIBB sorted by the POs (master column). So to create a new Entry in the Roles tab, the User must enter an already maintained PO.

If the User maintains a PO and goes to the next Tab to create Roles, the fixed values of the  master column of the Roles Tab must include the new created PO. Also, if the user selects another Business Partner, the value help must be updated, as the second Business Partner may have other POs as the first one.

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So you have an input field in the master column? In this case you could utilize a OVS value help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I do this with FPM? I just know this for WebDynpro? I have a FPM OVP Application.

Is there a Tutorial or anything?

Oh, I've found one.

https://webdynproabap.wordpress.com/category/fpm/

I'll try it.

Answers (0)