cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EH&S BOMBOS functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a small query on BOMBOS functionality.

What I understand is Bill of Material is transferred to Bill of Substance wherein composition is transferred to Exact composition on products of the BOM material.

I have done with following steps.

1) Created specifications for BOM material and assigned materials for that Specification of type REAL_SUB.

2) Created specifications for component materials and assigned materials for the specifications created. In our case component materials are of 4 numbers.

3)Now, in Tcode CS01 I created material BOM and listed the components which has similar UoM i.e.. KG. Now, I changed the quantity of one component and saved.

4) Now, in CG37 I checked the worklist for the material I created BOM and executed the same but system is throwing the error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Darshan

in context of " is transferred to Exact composition on products of the BOM material." => this is defined via customizing. You could use as well "Standard composition"

In context of:

1) Created specifications for BOM material and assigned materials for that Specification of type REAL_SUB.=> perfect

2.) 2) Created specifications for component materials and assigned materials for the specifications created. In our case component materials are of 4 numbers.

=> perfect

3.) )Now, in Tcode CS01 I created material BOM and listed the components which has similar UoM i.e.. KG. Now, I changed the quantity of one component and saved.

PAY ATTENTION. THE UOM story is "quite" complex. I can not give you the details. You need to analyse the "ABAP" code of BOMBOS interface; UOM are very tricky to handle => perfect done

4) Now, in CG37 I checked the worklist for the material I created BOM and executed the same but system is throwing the error => which error is shown? you did not mentioned that; => pay attention: there is a customizing parameterr to "switch" between "manual" and "automatic" BO MBOS transfer check the vakue

C.B.

Answers (0)