cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get translate service in Translation Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am exploring SAP Translation Hub and trying to use it in one of my web IDE Project.

I have followed initial steps as shown in tutorials. Deployed the app in HCP and verified in GIT repositories.

Web IDE                                                             GIT Repositories

Now Enabled the service SAP Translation Hub and created new translation Project. But getting the error as below.

Please guide me in which steps i am failing.

Thanks,

Shalini T

Message was edited by: Christine Thielen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ian_armstrong
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

One thing to check is whether you committed and pushed your changes (i.e. your new project) from SAP Web IDE to the Git repository.

Starting with one of the recent versions of SAP Web IDE, even if you deploy your app to SAP HANA Cloud Platform, you must commit and push your changes to the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Git repository. Only after doing this is your project in the Git repository, and can therefore be accessed by the translation project functionality.

To verify whether your project has been committed and pushed to the Git repository, pull up your HTML5 application in the SAP HANA Cloud Platform cockpit; in other words the screen shown in the second of your screenshots. There, choose Versioning in the left pane. If you don't see a message about your app having been committed, you need to commit and push your project to the Git repository in SAP Web IDE. Then it should work.

Regards,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ian... It's Working:)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

beapasch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

in addition to the comments from Ian I have the following hint for you - please change the path to your i18n.properties file which is maintained in the translation project.

You should add the folder webapp - so the path would be: webapp/i18n/i18n.properties

In our tutorials the i18n folder is direct under the project folder - in the EmployeeApp the folder i18n is under the webapp folder.

Kind regards,

Bea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your hint and wonderful tutorials:)