cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenText Enterprise Scan to OpenText Archive Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've installed OpenText Enterprise Scan and I have to archive documents to OpenText Archive Server.

After having scanned document, I try to archive it to my AS.

In document pipeline for SAP I find that something goes wrong because of lack of authorization.

Called URL, in fact, has an ixUser field which value is O.S. user and doesn't have secKey field, that is required by Archive Server.

Can someone help me with authorization configuration in order to correctly insert secKey field or to correctly archive document from client to server?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

I guess you should have enabled the seckey, either you disable it or Import the certificates from the location present in Common.setup file. This should fix the problem.

Please get back in case of any queries. when you get just pass on the log file.

Thanks,

Kolusu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolusu,

thank you for your answer.

Where can i enable SecKey? My archive server already accept it in archiving scenarios from SAP.

When I try to archive directly from Enterprise Scan, instead, client doesn't generate the HTTP call with SecKey parameter.

How can I address this?

Thank you.

Angelo

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Sorry for late attention!

1) "Called URL, in fact, has an ixUser field which value is O.S. user and doesn't have secKey field, that is required by Archive Server."  --------- If you have identified that is problem with seckey then is solution.

Disabling Seckey:

Right click your CR goto properties->security(un check all the seckeys)

2) if your archiving working fine from SAP but not with Scan? please send the ixclient.log. In between check if you have configured scan host on OTAS too and also relevant mode.

In case if error persists feel free to post to help.

Thanks,

Kolusu