cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom .CSS file is not working as expected in RFUI ITS(distracted output)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to change the property of text for RTL for Arabic Language.So Direction: RTL should work for CSS to print Right to left language 

We need to copy std Mobile.CSS file and change accordingly .But the problem it is not working as expected after copying . also custom CSS file  added as service parameter in SICF service . But after executing the service, it is leading to distracted output .Please help .

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://answers.sap.com/sap/public/bc/its/mimes//scwm/zscwmrfui/99/MOBILE4.css" type="text/css" >

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am assuming that for RTL, you are simply displaying the text with the "align=right" in the CSS file.

If that is all you need, then please let me know what you mean by 'distracted output'. The CSS file should be correctly pointed at in the HTML template and should be present under the same folder that gets created for your Internet Service in se80.

In the HTML template, the CSS file is pointed at using javascript as below:

if ( ~itsmobileCssInclude != "" ) <!-- customer include from gui settings -->

cssinclude = "styles/all/" & ~itsmobileCssInclude & ".css";`

<link rel="stylesheet" href="`mimeURL(~service=~current_service, ~theme=~theme, ~language="", ~name=cssinclude)`" type="text/css" />

` else <!-- default include from itsmobile --> `

<link rel="stylesheet" href="`mimeURL(~service="itsmobile", ~theme=99, ~language="", ~name="styles/mobile.css")`" type="text/css" />

` end;

Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha,

Really appreciate your reply. The output distracted means it is not aligned properly same as the . But the issue is now gone by uploading the Files at MIME repository .

But if you look at HTML Templates for service /SCWM/RFUI , it does not come with the below parameters  like ITS Mobile .

if ( ~itsmobileCssInclude != "" ) <!-- customer include from gui settings -->

cssinclude = "styles/all/" & ~itsmobileCssInclude & ".css";`

<link rel="stylesheet" href="`mimeURL(~service=~current_service, ~theme=~theme, ~language="", ~name=cssinclude)`" type="text/css" />

` else <!-- default include from itsmobile --> `

<link rel="stylesheet" href="`mimeURL(~service="itsmobile", ~theme=99, ~language="", ~name="styles/mobile.css")`" type="text/css" />

` end;

So currently the issue is that it is not  referring to styles properly while copying to  ZSCWM/RFUI, I guess.

I added the command Direction : RTL ..that is also not working .

I want to solve it logically ...like why this lines are not coming for RFUI service .

Can you please help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The code i stated for pointing to the CSS file can be used in your templates only if your CSS file has a more refined path, like: The file in under a folder called 'Styles' under MIME Objects folder. The correct folder path from under the 'MIME Objects' folder should be written in place of the bold content.

However, if you have just placed your CSS file directly under the MIME Objects folder, you can specify the filename in the parameters tab for that Internet Service ZSCWM/RFUI in se80 only. Then there is no need to add any linking in the HTML template.

~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE          MOBILE

This should be enough to recognize the CSS file.

Let me know.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rumpa,

Please try adding:

dir=rtl

attribute on HTML root element.

This should work.

You should put this in each template. Remember to publish the complete service before testing the scenario again.

Regards,

Cris

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

RTL is not supported for ITSMobile to the best of my knowledge.

Is RTL working correctly when you call the WEBGUI service if you logon in Arabic?

Please note that the WebGUI supports BIDI and mirrors most of the screen elements in Release SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and above.

The following elements are not mirrored:

• Toolbar Control.
  • Some pictures.

You could try and use the ITSMobile Visual Editor to change the layout of the templates of the required screens

See the WIKI: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/-QRPF

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your reply .RTL does not support when we log in through Hebrew/Arabic in ITS.

That is why we need to modify .CSS files. We copied the  Mobile.CSS into custom Mobile4.CSS , but without any modification it is not working even in English. So before RTL modification , I need to make it work the style properly , then can add a line direction:RTL to make it work for RTL . Any configuration is required for Custom .Css files for Tcode /SCWM/RFUI .