cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement when any Serial Number and equipment master is created with new Serialization profile in SAP R3 system, it should not trigger any CRM records. We have created a new serialization profile and equipment category for it in SAP R3 system.

Please suggest me if there is any configuration available in CRM for the above requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Have you tried maintaining filter for adapter object EQUIPMENT in CRM for the particular category so that the data is not replicated to CRM.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

Thanks for the reply. Ya I tried maintaining filters in the adapter object EQUIPMENT. It worked fine blocking equipment of particular equipment category into CRM. But because of this filter, we are facing other replicating issues. Delta download of already downloaded equipment are not happening.

This is also mentioned in Replication of Equipment Between SAP CRM and SAP ERP - Installed Base Management - SAP Library

I want to know if there is any other way of restricting equipment into CRM without affecting the delta downloads of previously downloaded equipment.

Regards,

Kausik H L