Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR CATS datasource not active

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated master data and transactional HR datasources in RSA5. transactional datasource is now visible in RSA6 but it is not active and I get zero records with RSA3 extraction checker.

The datasources are and also other transactional datasource in PT and PA areas.

0CA_TS_IS_1

0CA_TS_IS_2

How can I make it active ?

- Bhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these threads,

Hope you have config the same in ecc as mentioned in these threads,

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I checked the settings below and they have been configured properly in the system. CATSDB table has entries with status 30. Maintain Feature GRDWT -- Setting should be 01 Maintain Reporting Time Types -- (configure time types for 01) do you know why the datasource has red status as shown in the screen shot? thanks, Bhat

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have assigned proper package to that data source.

If not then assign proper package and reactivate the data sources from RSA5.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, We are using SOLMAN for transport and it has been created for us. during activation of the datasource I added it to the transport request. I have reactivated the data source again and it is still showing inactive in RSA6. thanks, Bhat

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you able to see the data source in RSA6 means data-source is active.

Have you received any errors while activation?

And the indicator which you are talking about in RSA6 is a new feature implemented in 740.

The green/red flag shows if the data source is released for ODP or not.

See this more details,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/709e0dae-e90d-2f10-6e90-8106dad4a...

Note: 1558737 - Data Sources released for ODP data replication API

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have checked already and the Datasource is not released for ODP. I guess the reason for the red flag. Since my datasource is activated properly but getting 0 records. - Bhat

0 Kudos

The information about the indicator is correct, Bhavin. This is explained in the SAP KBA 2173041.

0 Kudos

This kind of issue usually occurs if you have not customized your Absence or Attendance types correctly or at all in transaction SBIW. Please check SAP KBA 1760421.

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Still unable to get data in RSA3 even after customizing the absence/attendees types. I have also added profiles such as P_BAS_ALL.

0 Kudos

The KBA 1760421 also clarifies that, if everything seems to be set up correctly, then you might have a difference between view cluster VC_T557I and the database. The KBA explains how to check them manually or using reports. Have you tried that?

Answers (0)