cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with physical inventory document deletion in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue regarding deletion of physical inventory document that was created for one of the bins in our warehouse.

In order to carry out Physical inventory I created document using LI01N for a bin having 3 quants. However after creation some reason I decided to delete the same. So I deleted the same in LI02N by deleting it's line item (there was only 1 line item).

After this deletion I can not see / display document using LI03N or LI02N which is perfecting fine. Even this document has no records in PI tables i.e. LINK, LINP however there is still an entry in table LINV which stands for physical inventory status for the quant. Because of this entry for associated quants in the bin; system is still showing inventory status active which is preventing creation new PI document. Also in the bin master in the inventory tab system is showing entry of deleted document number with status is not counted.

Can anybody please help me in resolving this issue as how I can release quants from active PI status and create new PI document.

I checked SAP note 824904 however after execution of program per this note system is showing message that PI document is still active nothing to correct.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

If report ZLSKZSI01 doesn't unblock these quants, then we need to manually delete these entries from LINV table and unblock these quants & bins. Please raise an incident to SAP, if you want us to correct this inconsistency in LINV table.

Best Regards,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Jurgen sir and Bala Ji,

But I would request that you dont delete from the table. You alread raised to sap so they will give you a solution. however In case of deletion from the sap table you should raise to sap help.

Regards,

Rashid Raza

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is certainly an inconsistency if an entry from LINK got deleted and the related entry of LINV is still there.

I can find 31 OSS notes for the search term LI02N

You may have to review them and check if your system has those notes already implmented or if it is not up to date.  Worst case you have to report it yourself to SAP to get it cleaned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the details. I have now raised incident with SAP informing issue.