cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the latest patch for Crystal Reports server 2013 software

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Crystal Reports server 2013 software on one of my servers and I need to install the patches for it.

so what is the latest patch available for it and how do I download and install.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By chance can you host the file online for me to download?

SAP wont provide me with my SUID and they don't know who it is.

Ive been struggling with them on the phone all day.

I am in desperate need of any patch past SP4 so I can integrate my reports with my new 2014 SQL server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, Sorry to pick on you for this query but SAP don't seem interested and their home page is a mess...  My problem is as follows...

I have a new Dell I7 laptop/Tablet with 8gb RAM 256 SSHD and Windows 10 and I want to download a Trial version of Crystal Reports 2013 (Developers Version). I already have Crystal 10 installed and have been using it for several years. I have tried to download the SAP 2013 version but its seems to be a runtime version, not a Developer Version as there is no "Application" file to create new reports with... As soon as I can see it functioning I will purchase it but not before.. can you help please...

The above was a chat with SAP who said they couldn't help...  Can you point me in the RIGHT direction please...

Regards Neil

My email address is richmond70@optusnet.com.au

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu,

Crystal Server 2013 has latest Service Pack 7 Update 3 . So, You have to Update your server first to Crystal Server 2013 Service Pack7 and then if you wanted to apply Patch so you can go for Crystal Server 2013 Service Pack 7 Patch 3.

Regards,

Mahak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mahak

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

It seems 27.11.2015 released "SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP07 - Update 0"

You can see downloads in service.sap.com/pam or service.sap.com and go to Software Downloads then A-Z index ==> C ==> Crsytal Reports 2013

Best REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you kemal