cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPML library for .NET developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any .NET library available for SAP Netweaver AS Java - SPML connector.

SAP provides mxopenspml.jar for java developers to create and send SPML requests to Netweaver AS Java systems from a standalone Java application.

Is there a similar library available for .NET developers to create and send SPML requests from standalone .NET application.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

I'm not aware of an SAP provided SPML .NET library, however, when searching for such a library in the Web, one can find  open source libraries for that purpose. Have you already checked one of those?

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Actually we were able to find the SPML jar (mxopenspml.jar) from SAP note 1335669 and we were able to create standalone Java application to manage SAP AS JAVA user accounts using this jar.

It seems like SAP has customized this jar over the open-source SPML jar.

Due to some technical issues we are not able to invoke this application in our production environment.

So, we need .NET library with which we can create an executable which can be easily invoked.

I was wondering whether SAP has also customized the SPML .NET library over the open-source library.

Regards,

Shivam

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

I can repeat it one more time. I'm not aware of an SPML library for .NET, which is provided by SAP

Best regards,

Markus