cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee search is not working in nakisa

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the below error while try to search the employee no or else employee name. Default search is not working.

Please help us on this.

I have attached the error "Indexing employees. Try again later".

Regards,

Nethaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nethaji.

Do please try and post additional information in line with the

It looks from the screen shot as though you are having a problem with the Quick Search functionality in SOVN OrgChart.

You can only search for a sub-set of employee related fields in Quick Search.  This does not currently include the employee number but it does include the employee name.  See this blog post for additional details on Quick Search (including the fields it indexes) - .

I'm assuming that you have configured the connection string for Quick Search (I think it should give a more related error if you hadn't).  On that basis I'd suggest you may want to rebuild the Quick Search database from scratch (it doesn't typically take very long to action or complete).  Details on how to do the rebuild can be found here - Rebuild Quick Search Database - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki.

Let us know how you get on and if this resolves your issue, makes no difference or throws up a new error.

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Dear Millard,

We have followed the same settings as guided by you.

Its working now.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Nethaji

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great - glad to hear it worked for you.

Regards,

Stephen.

Answers (0)