cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEarch string: EBS customer number found but not posted during loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing configuration for an EBS implementation in development system. I have a search strings to look for the customer number in the tag 86 of MT940. in my search string saved search string defined as “virtual” S A # # # # # # # # # # # # # the customer number are found between 9th to 15th character in the configuration: it work when I used t.code: FEBST, the system identified the partner number/customer number. i have updated the following search string with Cocde: house bank Account ID external transaction; NTRX posting key: + integration: 000 search acct: virtual target field: account number active; checked mapping prefix: blank partner ID: blank posting rule: NTFX mapped to posting rule: 1511 Posting area: 1 posting key: 40 special GL: Blank Acct Debit: BANK compression; unticked posting key: Blank special GL: Blank Acct Credit: Blank compression; unticked Document type; ZR posting type: 8 whenever I load the bank statement, I got an error that the customer number is not updated when trying to find the customer to clear the open items. I have tried loading the bank statement with a BDC session created, the BDC session stop at error trying to update the customer number which has earlier identified in the search string. What am I missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Aniket_D
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keng Hua Tai

In search string use you have defined transaction NTRX and in posting rule mapping you have used NTFX, please check. Share screenshot of configuration and error for better understanding of the issue

Regards

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

good day

it is a typo mistake, it is both NTRX.