cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environment Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one help me in providing documents related to Environment Management.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

your topic is not "specific" enough. Dinesh provided you the link to the "new solution"; but we have an old solution in place as well. Check document:

The old solution is not discussed often here. With "newest" version of what is called "EHSM" you must use now"different" Software etc.

C.B:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

Can you please brief me more on the thing that you have mentioned "different software".

SAP EHS

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

EHSM (Component Extention for SAP EHS MANAGEMENT) need additional software. Read:

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

1. Can any one please let me know whether we have any best practices available for Environment Management.

2. Is there any possibility that we can implement Environment Management in S/4 HANA. I did not find any notes related to this area.

SAP EHS.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

still we can not judge which solution you are looking for. Assuming we talk about EHSM solution: I am not awra of a "Best practise" document (samed as here: https://scn.sap.com/thread/3520481)

For second part. If we talk about EHSM then there is good chance to use it in S/4 Hana; Old solutions wil not be supported KEEP IN MIND: the whole SAP strategy for EHS/EHSM is still not final in context of S/4 Hana

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

I am talking about the environment management which is from Component extension 6.0 release which is SAP EHSM.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

thre is one (or more OSS notes ) in SAP marketplace explaining the current options to install EHSM using S74 Hana

So please check there as this is the "official" place to look at

C.B.

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please access the following link to access Environment management.

Environment Management (EHS-MGM-ENV) - Component Extension for SAP EHS Management - SAP Library

Regards

Dhinesh