SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking column in outbound delivery document greyed out

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I cannot enter a picking quantity in an outbound delivery as the column is greyed out.

Previously the incorrect pricing procedure for the customer site was missing, when this was fixed the column opened up.

Now the column is still greyed out even though this pricing procedure for the customer site is correct.

Does anyone know what other reasons there may be behind this?

Regards

Lindsay

11 REPLIES 11

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

The picking column in the outbound delivery works according to the configuration of picking relevance of the item category. If it is relevant for picking, the column will be editable and in other case it is greyed out.

So check the configuration of your Item category and its picking relevance. You can find the configuration in SPRO: Sales & Distribution node.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Config is correct:

This is occurring for some sites:

Could it be site or master data that is causing the issue?

0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

From the screenshot you can see that OvrllPickStatus is showing Not relevant for picking. Means either the item category or delivery type can have this issue. What is the document type of the above delivery document?

I would suggest to check the config for item category NLN at Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Item Categories for Deliveries.

Also check the SLoc determination is done for all the sites and specially for the sites where this is happening (if SLoc is to be determined automatically). You can do this at Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Determine Picking Location -> Assign Picking Locations

There is nothing on a site level which prevents picking. Is it happening for specific site or specific articles?

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Document type is NL

This is site specific, as the same article in another delivery doc, had the picking column open and not greyed out.

0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

Can you please check whether there is a stock of the delivery article 10016009 at the storage location 0001 at your shipping point (delivery site)?

If there is no stock, then also this field will be disabled.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Stock on 13th April when doc was created, there was 2 available:

0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

This is the stock situation on 13th only. Try checking the stock situation from date of delivery creation to today (when you are trying to process delivery).

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Stock on date delivery was created to the day user tried to post:

0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

I think now the only way is to take help of your ABAPer and try to debug to find out the root cause. All configurational and functional checks I had mentioned and they are looking ok as per your screen shots.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hello Lindsay,

sorry for the stupid question but there are sometimes simple solutions for "unsolvable" problems.

You talk about a change in a pricing procedure. Has this particular been created before or after the change that was supposed to "open up" the picking qty?

Once the status "not relevant for picking" is set there is not other way than to delete and re-create the delivery.

Obvous but I just wanted to ask.

Cheers,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Delivery created on 13042016

Customer site changes on 07042016

We have tried to create a new delivery and we get the same issue.

Thank you for your input