cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see the Business Partner Grouping of my Business Partner in BP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am new to S/4HANA but learned that we can only use transaction BP there to create Customers/Vendors.

Since BP originated from CRM, I have a simple question for this forum:

Can anyone tell me how within transaction BP (I already found out it is in table BUT000) I can display the Business Partner Group with which the BP was created?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Kind regards,
Bart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kapilpatil
Active Contributor

Hello Bart,

Group is indicated by the icon adjacent to BP number in BP transaction.

For example for Person BP the icon as shown below is single person.

Similarly you will have factory icon for Organization and multiple ppl icon for group.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kapil Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

I am creating an Organization, but what I am looking for is the Business Partner Grouping:

Kind regards,
Bart

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bart,

Normally BP grouping is not displayed on BP transaction sub screens.

Please check the customizing to enable highlighted fields to be displayed on BP screen. One of these should display the grouping information you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapi,

Thanks very much for your reply.

For my BP Role FLVN01 (Business Partner Vendor), within the Data Set 'Central Data'

I have activated the fields 56 (Group: Partner Group Type) to Display (was on Not spec.).

Where exactly within BP can I find it when I display my Vendor there?

Kind regards,
Bart

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bart,

You now need to configure the BP screens using VCT to display the attributes you just enabled.

Document on below link explains to add custom fields and make them appear on BP screen.

In your case, you just need to configure the enabled attributes on GUI screen using VCT.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/403ad1b2-4151-2d10-67bd-b1a024f5c...

SPRO path -Cross-Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Screen Configuration -> Configure Screens

Thanks,

Kapil Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

If I understand correctly I only have to add the (standard) View BUP410 to the (standard) Section CVIV01. I did that. See screenshot:

Since I am not using own defined fields (just standard ones) I assume I don't have to change anything in BUCO? If I try to change something in BUCO it gives me an error 'Server busy'.

Do I need to do something in BUCO also? Up to now it still doesn't show the field in transaction BP..

Kind regards and thanks again so much for your help.

Bart

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bart,

You have to update BUCO as well to make 'grouping' appear on the BP screen. You should have authorization to launch VCT and regarding 'server busy' issue please check with your basis team.

I am getting error in my system, trying to get a screen shot for.

" Error occurred when calling VCT method Load

Message no. R1894 "

Thanks,

Kapil

Answers (0)