cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebI datasize Limit on Input Controls Question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a data size limit on Input Controls when it is display on the Ipad,

I have a webi document with input control, it works well when there is less rows on a block.  Once it pass a certain limit, it behave as there are no input controls at all, even if you have certain criteria select.

Using 6.2.10 Mobile App on BI4.1 sp7

Thanks

-rs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi rs,

Do you know when is this happening? i mean what is the limit your Input control is running into? Also after that limit do you not see the Input Control at all or the list of values are empty.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is a bug in SAP.

The work-around is to define the input filter on the report level instead of the block level.

Thanks

rs

0 Kudos

Hello r.s,

If you are using Global Input controls which were newly added to BI 4.2, they are yet not supported on the Mobile App yet.

Only Report or Report part level Input Controls are supported.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

That not what I mean.

I mean you define the input filter in each "tab" or report level instead of individual block level.

Your information on global filter is nice FYI.

Thanks

rs

0 Kudos

Thanks r.s.

Please raise a support ticket if you see it as an issue. We will try to clarify and address it as soon as possible. Please mark this thread as closed and answered if things are clarified.

Regards

Vikas

Answers (0)