cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible file upload taking junk values for higher level hierarchy nodes

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'am trying to load data in UCMON using flexible file upload. Data is being loaded to our company hierarchy. My current file have data limited to the lower level of the hierarchy, but as a general practice we are loading data at the highest level of hierarchy. While loading this way, the higher level nodes are taking junk values. I don't have data for these nodes in my file. But after loading, values are coming up for higher level companies in totals cube.

Does anyone know how to correct it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you load data from the node, the companies which data present in the file, are to be loaded. Which not present - all the existing till now data will be nullified. Since the value at nodes are calculated by summing up the underlying data, absense of data for some companies (because they were nullified) will give the wrong values at nodes.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanna

Adding to Dan

Could you please check setting maintain in version combination.  Please share more information to help on this.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what you mean by junk values?

BCS does not allow items or subassignments that are not included in the BCS master data.

Have you checked the flatfile to see if it is not corrupt or incorrect?