Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Advice for SAP SD

former_member402915
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could any one guide me on SAP SD career path ?

I have done MCA & have an experience of 4 year in SAP SD as a end user also a part of SAP implementation.

Wanted to work in IT industry but not as a programmer, Developer.

Kindly advice !

Regard,

Swapnil

Message was edited by: Colleen Hebbert - updated title

5 REPLIES 5

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Based on current work experience you can go ahead in SD.

You can go through the below link :

So you want to be a SAP Functional consultant? | Kanishk Bohra | LinkedIn

Thanks

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for consideration !.....

To be honest I am not sure about path where should i have to move, but I am sure about the career in SAP SD.

Is it necessary to join course for functional consultant in the SAP institute ?

Regard,

Swapnil

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swapnil,

You have good experience i.e. SAP end user for 4 years which is inline with your goal of SAP SD analyst. While working / assisting in an implementation, did you make some contacts with SD consultants? did you see what their main tasks were?

Do a little bit of thinking, search on the internet, these will give you some idea.

TW

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for consideration !..

I can say at the time of implementation consultants main task is to find of the requirement from end user for the SAP SD process as per business , Look of output document, prepare training documentation for end user, To do's think, arrange kick of meeting & prepare example in Test system before go live.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please add SAP SD to the title of this thread? this way the subject will become more informative and more members might reply.

TW