cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial load - Unknown Bxml format error 1699

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are loading a cube and we are getting the following error unknown BXM format error 1699 and in BWA it does a roll back.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reza, do you have this issue with a single one cube , or a lot of (all) cubes are affected? If the problem can be reproduced with one cube only, I suppose that you have some incorrect data in the corresponded ABAP table . Could you please try to run the report trex_bc_table_data_check for this table and check if there are some erroneous data detected. Best regards, Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, its on certain big cubes, we ran the report already on the failed tables, it return no error.

SAP asking to apply note 2206860 - TREX_EXT_INDEX_CELL_TABLE_V2 but the issue is that we tried with another BWA system that has more memory and it worked?

Can you explain the following; we feel like its not using all the memory available in BWA:

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , I'm not sure if the note is relevant in your case . The TREX shouldn't use all available memory on the blades and I also doubt the memory consumption can be the problem here. Could you please share the OSS message number with me. Best regards, Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, already provided you the note, to show our memory I took the screen shots and attached to this. Anyhow the calculation is follow:

So 24.5 x 3 = 73.5GB used from (total of 66.4 x 3 = 199.2) / 2 = 99.6Gb So we have 26.1GB / 3 index = 8.7 per index left So depending how big is the cub it might not fit.

former_member200967
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reza,

What is the "number of indexes part per blade " value of your system? Have you tried doing a reorg tweaking this value?

Answers (0)