Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move the fields from Available to Selected fields

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing the problem on my customization system ,we work we found that we are not able to move the fields from Available to Selected .and unable to select the column on available fields side.it is showing some symbol and it is not selected fields .it is happened on all the components.could you please help here ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

How are you  ?

You need to relax and explain the exact issue (what you mean by one mark type icon ?)

From my understanding you are not able to move the fields . You need to select on top of the field and not on the right hand side. PFA screenshot.. If this what you are facing ...

Also, please check your user profile in  SU01 and let us know what has been assigned. PFA.

Please elaborate if this doesn't resolve your issue.

Regards

Rahaman

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

still i am looking help here.Could you please help.

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Still i am looking help here.could you please provide me solution.or any note we need to implement.

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

former_member187066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Which version of CRM are you using?

Are you facing issue on particular screen or everywhere?

Also attach screenshot if possible

Thanks

Abdul Rasheed

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi abdul,

in BSP component ->configuration page ->while selecting field on Selected fields Column ,Arrow button is coming and unable to move the fields from configuration left side to right side.Please find the below image,

Thanks & Regards

kalpana

former_member187066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

1. First you need to select the field you want to move to the right side

2. Next you need to select the position on the right from 1 to 7

3. Next you need to click on + button from the top. Please find below screenshot

You can reach me directly in case you are still unable to do it

Regards

Abdul Rasheed

+91 9581193604

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello abdul,

Thanks for your reply.i know how to move the fields from configuration,.here i am unable to share exact screen shot. we are unable to select the field it is showing one mark type icon.one mark type icon is coming, and unable to select the line.that was the problem i am facing here.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

kalpana

former_member187066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I am able to select all the fields of the same component ICCMP_IOBJECT.  Are you facing this issue in this particular component , particular field, or everywhere in any component?

Regards

AbdulRasheed

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

In all components i am unable to move the fields on BSP level only.in webui it is working fine.

But only GUI level i am unable to move the fields.any basis issue or any config locked? please help.

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

former_member188098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

Check with basis. May be some Authorization  issue.

Regards,

Harish Kumar