cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart UIBB FPM_CHART_UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Consultants,

I have followed the blog written by Simon Hoeg and created application using FPM_CHART_UIBB. Can anyone tell me how to capture the values from List GUIBB and transfer it to Chart component.

Your replies will be highly appreciated..

Thanks,

Riz..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Riz,

what about just using the same Feeder Class, i.e. implement IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST also in your Chart Feeder.

Then you run on the same feeder instance for both UIBBs, and you can buffer the data in private attributes.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply, Simon..

I have implemented IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST in the same feeder class but how to control the triggering sequence. Right now, GET_DEFINITION and GET_DATA of CHART are getting triggered first and them list methods.

Thanks, Riz..

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Riz,

according to the phase model GET_DEFINITION is completed for all UIBBs before GET_DATA is being called. But maybe you run e.g. in OVP having collapsed UIBBs and lazy loading enabled in FLUID, so this should be disabled.

One option is to raise another FPM Event in IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DATA such that the Chart UIBB can react and apply on these.

Another option is to go for wiring, but this requires a bit more time and implementation effort.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Do we use the class /BOFU/CL_FBI_GUIBB_BOOTSTRAP for wiring?

Thanks,

Riz..

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Riz,

I am not too deep in the FBI topic, but I guess this is rather /BOFU/CL_FBI_CONNECTOR, see e.g. this document.

Regards,

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riz,

you might want to check out this blog:

I assume the singleton approach is the most easiest one.

Kind regards,
Ulrich