cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System hangs while trying to view psa data

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

After successful data loads, when i try to view data from psa (psa maintenance) the bw system just freezes. It occurs only with one infoprovider the others are working fine.

I tried deleting the requests, reload, delete infopackage & reload still it does the same. system, just sits spinning and never comes back. Have to end it via task manager.

I am able to view data at the infoprovider lavael. The problem arises only with the psa.

Any inputs?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shravya,

Even we had a same problem, where we unable to view/access records and it is not getting opened.

The error is because when the PSA maintenance is launched, we can see that this is getting hang for long time and check that the work process log for the same in SM50, if it is getting stuck at the program SAPLSDIFRUNTIME where DELETE operation is performed on the table DDFTX which results Timeout or deadlock on table DDFTX, then ill suggest you next step.

Thx,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Siva, Thats the same case.
I see "SAPLSDIFRUNTIME" with increasing processing time & the action is DB Delete.

It would be really helpful if you can share further information. I am trying to figure out this since few weeks with no luck.

former_member189845
Active Participant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced this issue in Quality system, esp when i access the psa for say,  GL line item data source, even if i select one data request (Full Repair Request with  selection for single FY Period) system stops responding (GUI "session only" Becomes unresponsive, there is a background job which keeps running) But in the productive system i don't face such as issue). could this be configuration issue with respect to memory ? because if i give a filter through PSA Maintenance i am able to browse records restricted records.

On the contrary I was able to access Table directly through SE16 .

Regards,

Shrey Wason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravya,

Try to display PSA with small data set if not try program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL to reactivate data source.

Thanks,

Shakthi raj Natarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data set is very small... 10s of records.

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check the data directly in SE16?

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It only happens when i am viewing the psa at Infopackage level. That too just for that particular infoprovider.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvya,

When the source system ,say ECC for Example is refreshed....the Delta Pointer gets changed and there is a MisMatch between ECC and BW delta Pointer in both Source System TABLES...

So request you to Delete the Delta Entry in SAP BW system or Add an Entry in BW system.

Also before giving Dump ,the system indicates the Table details...please share that aswell.

regards

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Its a full load.