cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Return Delivery not Distribute to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured everything (both in ECC and EWM) for mapping the customer return delivery.  However, when I created the return delivery from the return sales order, it created the delivery with the Dec Whse status "D -  Planned for Distribution".

Searching for notes, SAP document said I can run the monitor to push it to distributed.  I ran VL06O and VL06 but no option to push it through.

Do you have any idea what I might have missed?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor

Hi,

Can you check the distribution mode against the delivery type in ECC system.

Below is the path:

Img-Logistics Execution-Shipping-Deliveries-Define Delivery Types

here , three options are available to describe the distribution of deliveries in to decentralized WMS.

The following distribution options are available:

1. Distribution according to the settings for the warehouse number.

2. Distribution of the inbound/outbound delivery is suppressed. Suppressed deliveries are distributed using the delivery monitor.

3. Distribution occurs immediately after the inbound/outbound delivery is created.

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!!!! This document type was some how set differently from the rest of the documents to option 2 which requires to distribute via the monitor.  I was so blind didn't see the distribute button on the monitor but now found it .  However, I changed it to option 1 to auto distribute according to the warehouse number and it works like a charm.

10 out of 10 points for you!

Answers (0)