cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dispute Management - Custom field in UDMCASEATTR00 default values

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having the requirement, adding custom fields to the 'Header data' and to the Item list of the ALV of Tcode; UDM_DISPUTE.

In the 'Header Data'

1. After adding custom fields to the table UDMCASEATTR00 and to the Attribute Profile in Config & 'Drop down' check box is selected but how to populate values into the field (If the values are to be displayed in drop down list)

In the Item ALV List

2. How to add custom fields to the Line item of the ALV Layout and populating values involves two scenario's.

a). If there exists any attachment in the 'Linked Objects' under Hierarchy then the field should contain/populate 'Y' or 'N' in the ALV.

b) If there exists attachments in the 'Linked Objects' under Hierarchy then the other custom field should contain/populate the latest date of the attachment.

Please share me your solution and let me know if i miss anything in projecting this requirement.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Adding custom field attributes to the Header & to the ALV list is done.

How to get the subcomponents under the 'Hierarchy' of 'Linked Objects' of a Case ID and how to update a value in the custom fields for the above requirement.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Thanks

Kishore