cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Marketing Attribute with Attribute Values more than 400 items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For my customer, I have to create marketing attributs with more than 300 attributs vallues. So I created a new attribut (like below)

maintained all the values. So for the first view, everything is ok. But when I start Web-UI and navigate to a busienss partner, tomaintain the new marketing attribut, I've got the following view:

So the input field isn't correct and the content and sequence of the attribute values are also wrong.

My expecetation is, that the attributes and values are displayed like below:

Is there a limitation regarding the number of attribute values for a marketing attribut? Please help.

Thanks Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

could you maybe clarify the case a little bit further, as the display looks good to me. What Input Field and what sequence are you expecting as it looks the same in the last picture only with different values?

Best Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Markus,

I maintainted the attribut "Anlagefolder" like that:

But the result in Web UI islike that:

So my expectation is, that the sort is 25,50,57,100,125,150,.... to 10000.

I think, that the problem is the number of attribut values. For "Anlagefolder" I needed 400 Items.

Thanks for an answer.

Jochen

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

the reason why the sorting is not according to the numeric value is due to the fact that the Format is defined as CHAR. Character fields are sorted according to the alphabet and therefore groups the numbers starting from their first value.

You would need to define the Format as: NUMERIC in order to keep the grouping as it is defined.

Best Regards,

Markus