cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment issues for Inventory Manager 4.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing some issues while deploying the standard package in SMP server. While analyzing the issue, I found that com.syclo.sap.component.asn.stephandler.ReplaceASNStepHandler was missing. PFB the error screenshot.

When I extracted the standard Inventory Manager jar file and found that the above class file is missing. PFB the screenshot for extracted Inventory Manager jar.

Is the class file missing in standard Inventory Manager jar file? or is there any other problem with deployment?

Regards,

Basil Varghese Jose

Mob : 7708156415

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a SAP Note ( 2334747) that provides the steps to fix the error. One thing to keep in mind though is that this error doesn't affect the start up of the Inventory Manager 4.2 application at all. Even without this fix you will be able to use the application just fine. This note can be used if you wish to not see this error at all. Hope this helps!

daniel_klink
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

same problem here, did you find a solution?

Regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have disabled the parameter ReplaceASNStepHandler from the Syclo configpanel and deployed the package again and it worked.

Regards,

Basil.

daniel_klink
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came up with the same solution. I assume there are no negative side effects, are there?

Regards, Daniel