Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat in GTS 10.1

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'd like to activate intrastat in GTS for a EU country that does not enter/exist HTS codes in GTS. Does it therefore make sense to activate intrastat in ERP? In other words, does it make sense to activate intrastat in GTS if HTS codes don't exist in GTS?

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The Intrastat report demands Commodity Codes, so if you want to create the report in GTS then you would need to set up a suitable Numbering Scheme.

Otherwise, as you say, use the Intrastat functionality in ERP.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Sure, the HTS codes can absolutely be used in GTS but one of my EU entities doesn't want to use it.

So you are suggesting to do it in ERP, right?

Thanks,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes, that's right.

But why shouldn't they want to use it?  If you have another EU country already using Commodity Codes, then you should easily be able to create a "reference" Numbering Scheme that automatically copies the product classification from that other country, with no effort required from the reluctant users.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick answer and for the active participation in the group, glad to have an expert like you in here .

They don't want to use it because they don't want to login to a separate system to assign HTS although there are huge benefits. They'd like to enter it in ERP.

If you have any config material for intrastat in ERP, please send it to me.

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (0)