cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redwood Cronacle - Save spool by company code name

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest how to save spool by company code name automatically rather than i manually hard code the spool name for each step. I have a program which runs for 130+ company codes and each company code process the data and save a spool. Now we need to download those spools to a drive through redwood Cronacle. the first step in the chain triggers the SAP program which trigger the job in SAP and spools are generated for 130+ company codes.

Now i created second step to save the spool but its not saving all files.

The step1 gets spool in name like step1_spool1.text, step1_spool2.txt, step1_spool3.txt etc.

Now i tried to 'jgetfile -j -s "Step 1, job 1:step1_spool1.txt" -o "%destination%\spool1.txt" but now i have to create multiple lines like this and some time we will not have all company codes create spool because it will not have data to process.

Please advice how i can modify the above script to save all spools to a drive.

If its not easy to save spool with company code we are ok to save as is like step1_spool1.txt or spool1.txt.

Would be happy to share more information.

Thank you,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

h_carpenter
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hallo Arun Akuthota,

Have you tried Step 1, Job 1:*spool*

I am travelling so I cannot test, but I think that "should" work.

Regards,

HP

0 Kudos

Hi HP,

Thanks for your reply, i can give that in source to select all the files but how do we place them into a directory with name. When i use this format:

jgetfile -j -s "Step 1, job 1:step1_*spool*.txt" -o "%destination%\"

I get error that cant open file.

When i used

jgetfile -j -s "Step 1, job 1:step1_*spool*.txt" -o "%destination%\*spool*.txt"

I get the same error

when i used

jgetfile -j -s "Step 1, job 1:step1_*spool*.txt" -o "%destination%\spool.txt" it only places first spool file and ignore others spool files when the first job has 3 files with names

step1_spool1.txt

step1_spool2.txt

step2_spool3.txt

Please suggest how we can resolve to place all spool files as it is.

Thank you,

Arun